Page 93 of 252 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #921
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *melting*

    It is soooo hot here, my toenails are sweating [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  2. #922
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHA ROG that is a good one!

    NervouslyExcited!

  3. #923
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL@sweating toenails*

    *hugs sis* I'm done with was I doing and if I find the time I'll put it in the mail tomorrow*s

    sleepy

  4. #924
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *tired*

    It was so hot & humid last night We couldn't sleep. We had 2 fans blowing on us and we were still sticking to the sheets. I ended up taking a cool shower about 2:00 and again at 4:30 this morning, before finally falling to sleep.

    It is <u>supposed to</u> cool down tonight and be bareable for about 5 days, my fingers are crossed.

  5. #925
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its actually chilly here this early evening! I'm surprised cause at work this morning I was sweating my butt off,...

    chilly

  6. #926
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    burning!!!

    It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!

  7. #927
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="5">Tired</font>

    Its hot & muggy here after this mornings showers, I'm kinda thinking afternoon nap [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #928
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That shall be my word for today:

    nap*w

  9. #929
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] *ThinkingOfYou* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I hope everything is going well for you and yer family. I will know by tomorrow if I get to come back on here full time or not, Cross your fingers

  10. #930
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *says another prayer for you*

    We are doing ok Roger, just had a sad day yesterday. One of my daughters budgies flew away [img]frown.gif[/img] ((((. My daughter cried for hours and just couldn't stop, it broke my heart! So I gave her some money so she could buy a new one. We'll never forget Hedi, she was such a pretty budgie (purple feathers!!!)

    sad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •